Spire.XLS for .NET Excel, C# Excel Library
This is a package of C#, VB.NET library Projects for
Spire.XLS for .NET
Spire.XLS for .NET is a professional and powerful Excel component which enables developers/programmers to operate Excel files with their ASP.NET web sites and Windows Forms applications. It supports to operate both
for the old Excel 97-2003 format (.xls) and for the new Excel 2007,Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 (.xlsx, .xlsb, .xlsm), along with Open Office(.ods) format. It allows developers to fast generate, edit Excel files, operate Excel document directly such as save to
stream, save as web response, copy, lock/unlock worksheet, set up workbook properties, etc. without Microsoft Office Excel Automation.
Using Spre.XLS for .NET, you can benefit:
- No Microsoft Excel Automation
- ASP.NET and Windows Forms support
- Rich Set of Features
- Multi-language support
- Scalability and Usability
- Easy manipulation and high
First Glance of Spire.XLS for .NET
File Format Supports
Spire.XLS for .NET offers support both for the old Excel 97-2003 format (.xls) and for the new Excel 2007,Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 (.xlsx, .xlsb, .xlsm), along with Open Office(.ods) format.
Save as HTML is available.
Load and save documents in the tab delimited file format.
Comprehensive support of the CSV format to interact with a variety of applications.
Easily extract text by saving in plain text format.
Spire.XLS for .NET has powerful conversion ability and it enables converting Excel files to most common and popular formats.
- Excel to HTML/XML/CSV
- XML/CSV to Excel
- Excel to Image
- Excel to Text
- Excel to PDF
- Excel sheet to EMF image.
Spire.XLS for .NET offers a wide range of features and the main features are listed as below:
- Create and Edit Excel
- Find and Replace Data
- Import/Export data from a DataTable, DataView, Array, DataGrid etc.
- Save Excel to file/Stream or as web response
- Create charts
- Read and write hyperlinks
- Create auto filters
- Implement Data Sorting
- Implement Data Validations
- Merge/Unmerge Cells and files
- Group/UnGroup Rows and Columns
- Insert/Delete or Hide Rows, Columns and Sheets
- Calculate Complex Excel Formula
- Freeze/Unfreeze Panes
- Insert Hyperlinks to link data
- Protect/Unprotect Worksheets
- Create Pivot Tables
- Encrypt/Decrypt Files
- Load/Save Excel VBA
- Merge data into Excel with MarkerDesigner
Spire.XLS for .NET provides detailed programmatic access to formatting properties of all spreadsheet elements.
- Apply all characters formatting in the cells including fonts, colors, effects, fill and shading.
- Apply all the Number Format Settings (supported in MS Excel) for the cells.
- Set all types of Text Alignment settings.
- Apply different kinds of Font Settings for the cells.
- Apply different Colors to Cells, Fonts, Gridlines, Graphic objects etc.
- Apply different Rich Text formatting in a single cell.
- Apply different Border Settings on cells.
- Apply different Background Patterns on cells.
- Apply gradient Background Patterns on cells.
- Apply Format Settings on a Worksheet, Row, Column or a range of cells etc.
- Only protect the file via the password.
Page Setup Features
Spire.XLS for .NET enables developers/programmers to set PageSetup options.
- Adjust your page orientation, scaling, paper size.
- Specify your margins and page centering.
- Create or edit your header and/or footer with image.
- Set print area, print titles, or turn on gridlines etc
- Managing Page Breaks
Free Trial of Spire.XLS for .NET
Spire.XLS for .NET is a professional Excel component for commercial use. And every customer can have a 30-day free trial. Before the trail, you need to download
Spire.XLS for. NET and it will be in evaluation mode when it works. To remove the evaluation
warning message, you need to purchase it to get a license.
Extremely Customer Driven Service
As for our customers, we are devoted to satisfying every customer need. We give customers whole right to review the product, then, constantly to better and develop it according to customer feel, which
will be shown below:
- Features will be optimized according to your requirements.
- Frequently release new version to add new features or fix bugs.
- Responsible free technical support for anyone within at most one business day.
- Online support of professional technical
advisers in communities and forums.
Feedback and Support
Any question, bug report, comment and feedback are welcome. You can leave them directly on Spire.XLS
contact us by e-mail. We will offer full support within 24 hours.
Product Home: Spire.XLS for .NET
Free Trial: Spire.XLS for. NET